Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FO: Red Chemo Turban

One more chemo cap cast on, started on December 26 and finished December 30. Amazing what you can accomplish when you have to sit in a dentist's office and then a doctor's office in the same day.

This is another turban knitted from the Esprit Chemo Turban pattern. Like the last one I did in white, the completed ribbed band isn't as long as the pattern calls for when I was done knitting up two balls of Esprit, but it does stretch sufficiently to fit around the head, since the yarn is cotton with elastic.

I think this is the last one I'll knit for this project. I need a little time to wash and disinfect them before shipping them off. I'm also hankering to knit something for myself again!

2 comments:

Lupie said...

All of your Chemo Turbans and caps are beautiful. Just what those living a very difficult time need.
My friend weny through her treatment during the summer and just worn baseball caps.

Steffi said...

Oooh, it's lovely! Kudos to you for doing such a kind thing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online